£8.59 per hour + holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator? Are you seeking a new assignment within the Devizes area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join a well-established organisation in Devizes on an on-going temporary basis. You will be providing an effective and efficient reception service to all customers, ensuring an excellent customer service is always provided.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Assist the Customer Service Team Leader
- Resolving customer queries
- Place orders for stationery
- Opening the incoming post
- Franking all outgoing post
- General administration
- Previous reception/administration experience
- Personable and professional manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Work well under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.