IMMEDIATE START! PART-TIME OR FULL TIME
£9.25 per hour
9 Month Contract (Maternity Cover)
25 or 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced Administrator? Can you demonstrate great attention to detail skills? Are you a team player who is a strong communicator and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is a multi-disciplinary builder and contractor serving the South of England, is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their friendly and diverse team on a maternity contract basis. You will be working within a busy department, where you will be the first point of contact for any phone calls and visitors. This role is flexible, meaning they can offer either full-time or part-time hours for the right applicant.
- Based on Reception you will be the first point of contact, you will be expected to welcome visitors in a polite and professional manner.
- General administrative support for the Accounts and Marketing departments
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing calls are handled in an efficient and professional manner and are answered within three rings.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- You will have previous experience within an administrative based role
- You will be an approachable team player who is motivated, personable and willing to go above and beyond in their role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent Microsoft Office skills, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using Xero accounts is desirable, but not essential
The successful candidate will be motivated and a quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and willing to go above and beyond. You must have experience within Reception and Administration, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
My client will be looking for a candidate to start at the end of October to complete a handover.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.