Receptionist and Training Coordinator
Ongoing Temporary Assignment
£10.77 per hour
08:30 - 17:00
Are you immediately available with excellent presentation and telephone skills? Can you provide excellent customer service skills and manage bookings and scheduling with ease? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who are world leading manufacturers of safety equipment, is seeking a receptionist to carry out administrative tasks and manage the reception area in compliance with company standards. You will be organising training events, bookings and internal communications.
- Stock management including replenishing and ordering
- Maintaining customer facing areas including keeping refreshments stocked
- Preparing agendas, advising attendees and facilitating trainees on arrival
- Direct and review work of others within department
- Strong focus on providing good customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision
Briefly outline the experience the candidate needs for the role:
The successful candidate will be customer focused and a quick learner, as well as being results driven. You will have great attention must have be committed to demonstrating my client's core values.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.