£9.50 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 2 weeks
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator? Are you seeking a new assignment within central Swindon? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
A fantastic temporary assignment has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join a prestigious client in central Swindon. You will be providing an effective and efficient reception service to all visitors, ensuring an excellent customer service is always provided.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering all incoming calls
- Logging all visitors into the visitor's book
- Resolving queries
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Opening the incoming post
- Franking all outgoing post
- General administration
- Previous reception experience
- Professional and polite manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Work well under pressure
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
For the successful candidate you will receive comprehensive training/handover and will be supported throughout your assignment.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.