£18,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Do you have previous reception and administration experience? Do you enjoy being the 'face of the company'? If so, then this could be the permanent opportunity for the new year, so get in touch today!
My prestigious client is seeking an experienced Reception Coordinator to join their well-established team in Chippenham. You will be providing reception and administration support daily, whilst also providing a professional front of house service and support to all Facilities functions.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering inbound calls
- Assist with event coordination
- Coordinate the meeting room schedule
- Booking travel arrangements
- Booking conferences
- General facilities duties
- Previous reception/administration experience
- Experience of booking corporate travel and accommodation
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and methodical approach
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.