Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a varied working environment? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Devizes. You will be playing a vital role within the business. Your role will be working on Projects and Contracts from head office, 3 days in Head Office and 2 days on site.
- Responsible for providing pricing for any payable orders that arise outside of normal contracted works
- Conducting client visits, assessing works required and measuring appropriately.
- Being "the face of the business"
- Maintain exisiting client relationships and win future additional works orders
- Liasing with supervisors/contracts managers to relay labour and material requirements
- Commercially focused
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in using NHF7
- Experience with refurb projects
- Strong Maths and IT Skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Personable and professional with excellent communication skills
- Able to manage projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Full UK Driving license
My client will reward you with a competitive salary and a car within the package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company. The company offer some excellent employee benefits, and you will be rewarded for your experience and expertise.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.