My client are looking to recruit a Quality Manager for their manufacturing plant based in Melksham. This is a newly created position within the business and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to further their career up to the next level.
The main function of the role is to provide functional excellence within Quality, to ensure all existing and new product and process introductions are delivered on time which meet pre-defined quality and budgetary performance metrics.
Ensuring the products and services provided by the team are fit for purpose and meet both external and internal requirements. Monitoring, measuring, reporting and continuously improving on quality management systems performance against set indicators.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within a Quality role and also the skills/expereimce outlined below:
- Experience of maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001 standards
- Knowledge and experience within highly regulated environments
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and process application
- Experience of managing a small team
- Customer management experience of Tier 1 clients
- Certified to minimum internal auditor (lead auditor preferable)
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience within a quality environment.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of Microsoft packages and the ability to understand customer data
In return my client is offering a competive salary package and benefits with the role.