My client is looking to recruit a Quality Administrator to join their engineering business based in Wiltshire. The company manufacture precision parts, primarily serving the automotive, aerospace and power generation industries.
The company has three sites, one in Bath and two in Devizes and this position sits within the company's Aerospace division based in Devizes, which is a high tech manufacturing environment, supplying products to manufacturers worldwide including GE Aircraft, Rolls Royce and Honeywell.
You will be joining an established Quality team primarily working within the Aerospace division but also supporting the Automotive division as well. The main function of the role will be to provide administrative support to the Quality organisations and manage several document based processes.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within an administrative role involving a quality aspect and have the following experience:
- Organised and methodical with the ability to plan own workload to achieve desired objectives.
- Capability or aptitude to learn to use I.T packages (e.g. Excel, Word etc.) at intermediate to advanced levels.
- Flexibility to switch tasks regularly when required to support other projects or activities.
- Confident communicator both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Potential for development into other roles.
The working hours for the role are Monday to Thursday 07.30-16.30 and 07.30-12.30 on Friday.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including 25 days holiday, subsidised canteen, private medical scheme and 10% employer pension contribution.