£18,000 - £20,000
Temp to perm - 12 week minimum temporary position
0900 - 1700, Monday - Friday
A you a proactive administrator with experience in data entry? Can you demonstrate an ability to work independently with strong communication skills? Are you looking to develop your skills and train with a nationally recognised organisation? If so, then we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a capable Qualification Administrator to support the delivery of qualifications throughout a project. You will be supporting the manager and team to provide high quality administrative support and achieve project compliance.
- Complete reports to a high level and monitor site and individual performance targets
- Register and check all participants for correct qualifications
- Manage the certification process
- Liaise with awarding bodies to gain additional qualifications
- Use reporting systems to create accurate records, identify issues and rectify
- Experience working in a government funded environment
- Understand of ERS sector
- Driven and target focused
- Ability to implement strong processes and controls
Briefly outline the experience the candidate needs for the role:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate sound judgement and composure and be confident in providing feedback. You will have strong planning, coordination, administration, organisational and communication skills. You must be able to work well under pressure and be able to think in an innovative way.
The successful candidate must undergo an Enhanced DBS check and any other relevant recruitment checks. You must have a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.