Full Time & Permanent
£22000 - £25000 DOE
Do you have a background in Administration or as a Buyer? Have you worked within a procurement department? Can you demonstrate a sound knowledge of MS Office programs?
If you have answered YES then CMD have a super opportunity for you!
Supporting the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for providing comprehensive purchasing and administrative support to the busy service delivery and engineering teams. Key duties will include:
- Ensuring all areas of the business comply with the correct Procurement processes
- Championing best practice to promote the Procurement department
- Promoting and ensuring the use of a fully evaluated and approved supply base
- Monitoring supplier performance including delivery time, non-conformances and escalating where appropriate
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with suppliers
- Comparing and negotiating pricin
The successful candidate will have experience working in a purchasing or buyer role ideally with a background in the Information Technology sector or other related sectors. You will highly professional with exceptional customer service and the ability to manage both your workload and time effectively.
With interviews taking place in the next couple of weeks please do not hesitate to apply today!