Purchase Ledger / Accounts Administrator
Full Time Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000pa
Are you able to multi-task and think on your feet? Are you looking to expand your skills and learn more within a friendly team? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, based in Cirencester is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger and Accounts Administrator to join their expanding business. You will take full responsibility for specific accounts, ensuring invoices are processed and payments are issued ensuring there is no effect on the supply of goods and services. You will be dealing with, travel expenses, purchasing and procurement and supporting the business growth.
- Reconcile supplier statements and ensure payment of account is issued on a timely basis
- Statement Reconciliation
- Ensure all queries are resolves prior to payment dates
- Recommend payments for payment run
- Allocate supplier payments
- Ensure all refunds are processed
- Report on outstanding supplier returns
- Process credits
- Process and return application forms and direct debit mandates
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fantastic attention to detail
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.