Public Convenience Attendant
£9 per hour
15 hours per week
Are you an enthusiastic and proactive individual who takes pride in their work and is looking to make a difference within your local community? If so, then we want to hear from you.
Our client is seeking a passionate and meticulous individual to join their small and vibrant team as a Public Convenience Attendant. You will be working in central Devizes by supervising selected premises and maintaining high levels of hygiene to ensure safe and clean facilities for public use.
- Supervision of selected premises to prevent misuse and vandalism.
- Maintaining general cleanliness.
- Maintaining adequate supplies.
- Ensuring the premises are secure outside of opening times.
- You should have experience within a similar post.
- You will display a thorough knowledge and experience of cleaning routines.
- You will have the ability to use a range of power tools and cleaning equipment.
- You will be able to use initiative and work while unsupervised.
The successful candidate will illustrate excellent oral communication skills and will be physically fit and able to lift equipment and furniture. You will have great attention to detail and have previous relevant experience for this position as Public Convenience Attendant. First-aid and manual handling training will be an advantage. If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.