Research Administrative Analyst
Up to £19,000
Working hours, Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
25 days holiday
I am recruiting for a Research Administrative Analyst to join our Client based in Devizes, Wiltshire.
Are you a Graduate looking for an analytical and research focused position?
This is an exciting and interesting position to join our clients niche market of analytical research.
The successful applicant will have an array and variety of duties and responsibilities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately and proficiently maintain, monitor and use bespoke databases.
- You will be expected to provide professional communication through telephone calls and email.
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to develop and grow prospects with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working independently within a supervised team to investigate opportunities for prospective clients.
- Exploring numerous databases (internal and external), use of spreadsheets, email and phone to qualify savings identified.
- Must be able to self-manage workload and act on instruction accurately and thoroughly.
- Confident decision making is crucial.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong organisational skills required with the ability to be able to proficiently manage personal responsibilities.
- Confident and effective personal, written, and telephone communication skills alongside an ability to build instant rapport internally and externally.
This position has become available because of Business Growth.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV