£40,000 - £50,000
Multiple locations (London and M4 Corridor)
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Can you demonstrate a background in new-build and refurbishment works? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is an established Melksham-based principle contractor with in-house M&E capability that specialise in data centre construction and fit-out with an enviable reputation for delivering technically challenging projects to the telecoms and data-centre industry. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their vibrant and experienced team where you will also be supporting technically competent team members while delivering and supporting projects.
- You will be mainly based in Southern England with projects covering the London and M4 corridor with some sites covering the UK as and when required.
- The role shall involve managing the adaptation or conversion of existing facilities into new data centres / telecoms facilities, or major plant replacement to operational sites of live systems such as UPS, air conditioning and generators.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate construction and Mechanical and Electrical knowledge, client interaction skills, commercial awareness and proven project delivery.
- Candidates must come from an engineering/technical background, a knowledge of construction would be an advantage- with relevant Education or experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of CITB SMSTS H&S qualification - training can be provided for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be eager to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity which has a long-term pipeline of secured work in addition to a generous remuneration package dependent on experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please apply today.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.