£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Work from Home
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Would you love to work for an expanding organisation where agility, flexibility and inspiring thinking changes minds? If so, then this permanent opportunity could be the role you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team. This newly created role will complement their existing team, where you will be an effective and efficient member of the account team, playing a vital part in the future development of the business, supporting the daily growth plans with new and existing clients.
- Liasing with clients at a senior level on an as and when needed basis meeting their expectations.
- Being part of the strategic team when taking client briefs
- Pushing clients and being creative
- Identifying new opportunities with current clients and driving business growth
- Work closely with the Account Lead and or Finance Director to understand forecast
- Knowing clients financial policies
- Reviewing invoicing and revenue requirements
- Monitoring weekly/monthly the actual performance vs forecasting
- Manage weekly status reports
- Ensuring all projects are tracking to planned timelines
- Working as part of a team to bring new clients into the agency and liasing with the management team
A more detailed job description is available upon request.
- Proven ability as Project Manager within the medical industry
- Fully conversant with relevant software programs, e.g powerpoint, Excel and Word
- A passion for the medical industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and a proficient project manager
- A fantastic relationship builder with both colleagues and clients.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, with the ability to work from home.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme with 4% employer contribution, company Bupa healthcare scheme after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.