Assessor - Project Management level 4
Birmingham (but with travel to London on a monthly basis )
£28000 to £ 32000 per year
Full time 37.5 hours per week
CMD Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for one of the UK's leading training providers, who is now delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace. As part of this new and exciting venture, a vacancy exists for experienced Training & Development Officer/ Assessor to join the expanding organisation to deliver Project management at level 4 to learners
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
The vacancy is for a Management Apprenticeships, and specifically to deliver level 4 Associate Project Management
This role involves travel to London on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management / Level 4 or above qualification in Project Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Occupational/vocational experience in Management
- Experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
if you are an assessor that is delviering the Project management qualification then please get in touch