Project Implementation Lead
Integration and Employment Services
Full time and Permanent
£ 30000 to £ 33000
My client is a well respected provider of integration and employment services.
Due to continued growth they are recruiting for a project implementation lead to join them in their Birmingham office.
The role is a permanent opportunity and would suit somebdoy who has an agile approach to ensure all stakeholders needs are met as the organisation moves from bid success to delvery roll out.
The successful candidate will have the following experience in :
- Bid writing and tender summaries incuding presentations
- Project set up and tracking
- Audit work
- Financial tracking of deliverables
- Implementation of projects
- Partnership working
- Budget and contract monitoring
- A working knowledge of funded programmes
- Strong and demonstrable experience of employment and resettlement programmes
The role will act as the interface between bid success and delivery so any experience of delivering welfare to work , training or housing programmes will be an advantage
Prince 2 / Agile project management experience is desirable
Please do send in your cv if this is of interest for a confidentioa conversation and further information