£20,000 - £26,000 per annum
Do you have previous experience within a learning and development position? Are you a strong and pro-active Administrator with excellent organisational skills? Do you thrive within a small and energetic team? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their hardworking and friendly team in Chippenham. This permanent role will entail supporting the Client Services Team with the successful delivery of a range of global Learning and Development projects. Coordinating all aspects of delivery, you will be responsible for delivery team management, logistics and material productions for your clients.
- Provide day to day support all clients, associates and suppliers
- Replying to queries by email and telephone
- Resource and schedule leaning and development events
- Monitor and report cancellations
- Planning and organising logistics including flights, venues, suppliers and accommodation
- Produce learning materials
- Produce event reports
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar learning and development position
- Strong administration skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Professional and pro-active manner
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 39 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm.
The client offers a modern, open plan working environment within a unique setting, You will receive excellent training and support throughout your induction and there is free on-site parking.
Due to the location of the client, you will require your own transport.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.