£16,000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous office experience? Would you love to work for a leading organisation in Devizes, where you will join a friendly and dedicated team? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an adaptable and engaging Project Assistant to join their well established team in Devizes. You will be supporting the work of the lead project archivists through the scanning of documentation into digital formats and storing in the correct file locations.
- Retrieve and return boxes of documents for scanning from an onsite location
- Systematically work through and scan a large quantity of paper documents
- Rename and organise scanned digital files
- Accurately record and monitor scanning completed
- Promote and maintain an active approach to health and safety
- Previous experience of handling, scanning and organising documentation
- Understand the importance of holding up to date, accessible information
- Have a methodical, organised and pro-active approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.