£8.50 per hour + holiday
4-6 Month Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous office experience? Would you love to work for a leading organisation in Devizes and able to commit for the next 4-6 months? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an adaptable and engaging temporary Project Assistant to join their friendly and well-established team in Devizes. You will be supporting the work of the lead project archivists through the scanning of documentation into digital formats and storing in the correct file locations.
- Retrieve and return boxes of documents for scanning from an onsite location
- Systematically work through and scan a large quantity of paper documents
- Rename and organise scanned digital files
- Accurately record and monitor scanning completed
- Promote and maintain an active approach to health and safety
- Previous experience of handling, scanning and organising documentation
- Understand the importance of holding up to date, accessible information
- Have a methodical, organised and pro-active approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.