2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Up to £45,000 (doe)
Are you a newly qualified or qualified Accountant looking for the next step in your career?
Willing to consider a 2 year fixed term contract?
Have you gained good experience with the production of Management Accounts?
Are you interested in taking ownership of managing the company's financial software?
Have you gained staff supervision experience?
If you have answered "Yes" to all the above questions, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a well established business in the Devizes area and they are now looking to recruit an Accountant to work alongside their Finance Manager and be responsible for the day to day finance operations within the business. The successful individual will also need to provide supervisory support to the small Finance team.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract and can be a great opportunity for someone to gain experience within a senior/lead finance role, if you currently do not have that opportunity to do so.
Based within a very friendly working environment and team, duties will include;-
* Accurate production of monthly consolidated Management Accounts.
* Completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations at month end.
* Continually maintaining Inter Company Accounts.
* Daily bank Reconciliations.
* Ensuring all Purchase & Sales Ledgers are kept current.
* Overseeing timely Credit Control.
* Taking full responsibility for the Accounting IT system.
* Supporting the Finance Manager where required.
* Supervising a small team within Accounts.
* CIMA or ACCA qualified.
* Good experience with accounts systems like SAP and Sage.
* Excellent experience with MS Excel (Pivot Tables and VLookUps)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to maintain good relations within your team and other departments.
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for the next step up in your career, then please do not hesitate to apply!
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago