£24,000 - £26,000
Temp to perm - 12 week minimum temporary position
0900 - 1700, Monday - Friday
Do you have experience as a Progressions Officer and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for a rewarding charitable organisation?
My client, who is a national provider of employment services to disadvantaged community members, is looking for an experienced individual to help source opportunities to enrol employees onto appropriate courses.
- Working across the Dorset area you'll be building relationships with employers whilst promoting the charities programme
- Generating opportunities for employees to enrol onto courses with new prospective employers
- Marketing the project whilst delivering the clients recruitment needs
- Keeping in regular contact with clients to ensure relationships are maintained and consistent requirements are met
- Frequently liaise with delivery staff until course start date
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Account Management experience within the field
- Ability to develop positive and productive work relationships
- Clean UK driving licence is essential due the role being office and field based
- Previous experience of business development and presentation skills
If you're immediately available, have the relevant experience and are looking to work for a rewarding charitable organisation, apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.