My client is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for one of their departments within their engineering business on a permanent basis.
The manufacture metal products for various industries including Telecoms, Aerospace, Automotive and Construction clients. They are a small friendly team, and within the position of Production Supervisor you will be supervising a small team of permanent employee's on a daily basisi to achive production targets.
Duties will include:
- Organisation of labour to cover all shift patterns
- Experienced in implementing lean manufacturing techniques within a production environment
- Knowledge of MRP systems (ideally Sage)
- Works scheduling experience
- Able to deal with customers/suppliers with regard to orders etc.
The successful candidate will have previous supervisory skills, a good knowledge of quality including PPAP/ documentation and ideally a good knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics.
The role will involve working a day shift pattern Monday to Friday, with an early finish on a Friday.