Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 2pm
£26000 - £28000
Are you an experienced Production Planner? Can you demonstrate knowledge of ERP/MRP systems? Do you have the ability to work autonomously? Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
If the answer is YES then CMD have a fantastic role for you!
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Production Planner is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient resource and capacity planning to meet customer needs. Key duties will include:
- Using the ERP system, to design an effective implementation of scheduling to achieve customer demands and meet On Time Delivery (OTD) targets
- Planning daily and weekly schedule with visibility for efficient manufacturing performance
- Chair daily meetings with production supervisors to ensure schedule is on track and actions taken to ensure targets are met
- Ensure maximum productivity across the all aspects of production
- Develop a Finished stock and WIP control system
The successful candidate will currently be working as a Production Planner and perhaps you will be looking for more responsibility from your next role. It is essential that you are computer literate and have good MRP/ERP knowledge. The successful candidate will have the ability to implement structure and create clear and concise plans.
This is an exciting role and for the right candidate one which you can truly make your own so do not hesitate to apply today!