Temporary to Permanent
£8.21 - £9.20 Per Hour
My prestigious client require an experienced Production/Press Operator, for their growing company located in the Chippenham area. All applicants must have previous experience working within a Production environment and strong digital printing knowledge. A keen eye for detail is also an essential quality for this role.
The company manufacture and supply high spec solutions and bespoke products to many blue chip companies nationwide and are highly respected specialist within their field.
- Operating a digital flatbed cutter and general tool setting.
- Building products to required drawing specifications.
- Following company procedures regarding preparation, care and reporting.
- To implement and adhere to strict ISO 900 quality standards.
- Verifying correct production information against Work Order.
- General machine maintenance and stock preparation.
- Isolating any non-conforming products or practices.
- Maintaining accurate records and related administration.
- To maintain high housekeeping and department standards.
The starting hours will be 8am to 5pm Mon to Thursday and a 2pm finish on a Friday however, the company aim to implement a rotating day/evening shift pattern in the near future (Not to include weekends) It is essential therefore, that all applicants are flexible in working hours, in preparation for these changes.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and established organisation, who invest highly in staff training and development.
NB: Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.