Temporary to Permanent
£9.07 - £9.90 Per Hour
There are two shifts available:
2pm - 10pm Monday - Thursday and 1.30pm - 9pm Friday OR
6am - 2pm Monday - Thursday and 6am - 1:30pm Friday
My client who design and manufacture bespoke electronic solutions for blue chip organisation nationwide, is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their established team in the Chippenham area.
- Carrying out tasks associated with electronic devices and element processing
- Completion of computerised and handwritten paperwork
- Accompanying elements to the next production stage
- Responsible for all other device processing operations as required
- Operate within the guidelines for Health & Safety and emergency procedures
- Full department training will be provided
- Previous production experience would be desirable
- IT literate, as you will be using an in-house computer system
- You must be self-motivated and work effectively at all times
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive, work well to tight deadlines and be confident working within a fast paced production environment. In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to inform you of the outcome of your application, fully supporting all applicants throughout the process.