£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
12 Hour Day/Night Shift Pattern/Over 7 Days
We are looking to recruit an experienced Production Operative, for our prestigious manufacturing client based in Devizes. Joining their established and friendly team, you will be self-motivated, highly experienced within a similar role and have a keen eye for detail.
The main purpose of the position will be to prepare and issue coatings materials to line. To provide specialist technical support to the line operators and to ensure a high quality product is produced at the maximum efficiency.
- Prepare and issue coatings materials to line, including bookings on SAP.
- Operate the washing and spraying units, the external coatings units and the ovens.
- Periodically monitor the performance of washing and coating processes.
- Ensure quality and efficiency of coatings usage and comply with BRC requirements.
- Trouble-shoot problems on line and recommend preventative measures.
- To carry out continuous improvement projects.
- Operator maintenance of the lacquer machines.
- Maintain spare parts and change parts in good order.
- Allocate all waste accordingly and maintain a clean and tidy workplace.
- To maintain accurate records and complete general administrative duties.
- To adhere to ISO9001 and ISO14001 requirements.
- To observe company health and safety and environmental regulations at all times.
It is essential that all applicants have a current Counter Balance Forklift licence.
This is a permanent position and immediate start for the right candidate. You will be required to work for 12 hour day and night shifts, on a rota basis over 7 days. You will also be required to work overtime on occasion, to ensure company deadlines are met. It is essential therefore, all applicants are extremely flexible in working hours.
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive, work well to tight deadlines and be confident working within a fast paced production environment. In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.