Temp to Perm
£10 per hour
Our client, an established manufacturing company based near Pewsey, require an experienced Fork Lift Operator to join their established and friendly team. This will be a temporary to permanent position and the working hours will be 22:00-06:00 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Product changing procedures, fault finding and record keeping
- Liaising with the production manager regarding issues that may arise during shifts
- Loading raw materials by use of a telescopic handler and counterbalance forklift truck - full training can be given but current licence holders would be advantageous
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring quality control procedures are in place and followed accordingly
- Carrying out shift handovers efficiently
- Monitoring and maintaining attendance and absence records
All applicants must be organised, self-disciplined and pay excellent attention to detail.
The starting hourly rate for this position will be £10 per hour. My client invests highly in training and the development of all staff therefore, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress.
Having your own transport would be essential for this position, due to the company's rural location.