£8.72 Per Hour
Our client, an established manufacturing company based near Melksham, are looking for an experienced Production Operative to join their friendly team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and have experience within a similar role.
You will be required to work accurately and efficiently, taking pride in your work, with a willingness to assist other members of the team.
As a Production Operative your duties will include:
- Production of bespoke parts
- Picking and packing
- Stock management and rotation
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring quality control procedures are in place and followed accordingly
- Undertaking routine housekeeping duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Self-motivated to work quickly and efficiently
- Physically fit as this role will involve some heavy lifting
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
The working hours are 08:00-17:00, Monday to Friday with an immediate start for the right person.
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive, work well to tight deadlines and have experience within a similar environment.