Our very well established client is looking for a Production Control and Logistics Manager to join their successful business. They have been working with global partners, manufacturing high quality products for many years, they are focused on Quality, and invest in the latest Technology and software in order to facilitate their customers.
They are now looking for someone to lead and organise Production Control, Stores, Goods in and Dispatch areas of the operational facility.
- Health, Safety and Environment - Responsible for HS&E within the area
- People - Responsible for the team development
- Quality - Responsible for SOP adherence and No Fault Forward
- Volume - Responsible for production schedule adherence
- Attending weekly meetings to discuss KPI's for production delivery against the plan, service levels for Production Control and final dispatch activities
- Maintain stock levels
- Own the Master Production Schedule and manage different operational strategies for the different product groups.
- Control the logistics in conjunction with the expediter
Do you Possess the following?
- 5 -10 years of manufacturing experience in a similar role
- Understanding and experience of Master Production Schedule and Capacity Planning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- Advanced user of Excel, SQL, Office 365 Tools
If you would like to apply for the role or require further information please give Michelle Day a call on 01225 805036 or email