£9.00 Per Hour
Temporary to Permanent
My client are world leading designers and manufacturers, who specialise in the production and development of bespoke automotive parts. They are now looking for an additional Finishing Assistant, to join their friendly team in Chippenham.
- Carrying out inspections, to Standard Operating Procedures
- Spaying, assembling, finishing Bike/Car wheels to required standard
- Reporting any rejects to the Quality Manager
- Ensuring all route cards are complete
· Preparing and completing orders ready for dispatch
· Maintaining a high level of housekeeping, to 5S standard within all working areas
· Adhering to the company's standards for integrity, professionalism and accountability
· Complying to all company policies and legislative requirements
This is a demanding role therefore, we are looking for hard working individuals, with a keen eye for detail and experience working within a fast paced environment. You should also have good communication skills and be a flexible team player.
The working hours will be 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday, with a 3pm finish on a Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within their field.
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate!