Full time permanent
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, is looking for a Product Manager to join their award-winning business. Your role will be to own the development of innovative and competitive products based on current trends and previous successful products.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Pitch new product ideas to the senior team
- Track the new products progress through test phase and review its performance
- Be commercially aware of competitor activity
- Work with external stakeholders to secure competitive rates
- Review the performance of each product and asses any area for improvement
- Manage monthly plans and ensure documents are up to date and deadlines are met
- Work with internal departments on the delivery of new products
Skills and Experience required:
- Able to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of pricing, negotiating, ROI and yield Management
- Ability to work across multiple internal teams
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential. Previous experience within the travel sector would be advantages
The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.