£28,000 - £30,000
Temp to perm - 12 week minimum temporary position
0900 - 1700, Monday - Friday
Are you a tenacious and enthusiastic team player with a commitment to CPD? Are you driven and target focused with highly developed planning, organisation and management skills? Do you have great negotiation skills and confident in controlling and managing stock? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a national provider of employment services to disadvantage community members, is looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to support the team and project outcomes across a variety of contracts. You will be providing administrative support, completing detailed reports and monitoring costs and sites whilst working in conjunction with project managers.
- Coordinate site requirements, from stock/purchase orders to building maintenance issues
- Preparation and compilation of cost rationales
- Effectively use reporting system to generate accurate records
- Participate in stakeholder forums, training and development
- Comply with business-wide policies, requirements, and procedures
- Experience with data entry
- Good IT skills including adept use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to manage, order and monitor stock
- Ability to work within budgets
The successful candidate will be a lateral thinker and an enthusiastic team player. You should be able to work well under pressure and have high expectations of yourself and others. Fair and ethical behaviour should be important to you and you should demonstrate values suitable to the charitable status of the organisation.
The successful candidate must undergo an Enhanced DBS check and any other relevant recruitment checks.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.