Circa £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced procurement professional? Can you demonstrate experience managing, reviewing and drafting high-value contracts? Are you an articulate and personable individual with excellent negotiation skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who are a world innovative and well-respected supplier of IT and telecommunication services, are seeking an experienced procurement manager to join their friendly and diverse commercial team. You will be working within a busy commercial department, where you will provide the commercial and contractual interface to external customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- Negotiate and implement contracts and changes - including the negotiation of price and related matters.
- Responsible for the selection of suppliers, placement of purchase orders and performance management.
- Analyse, review and prepare proposals.
- Management of recurring revenue contracts and management of chosen vendors.
- Create and evaluate contractual documentation.
- Proven experience of procurement management (ideally within an IT sector).
- Working knowledge of contracts and terms for supply of goods and services.
- Experience of drafting, negotiating and managing suppliers.
- In depth knowledge of pricing, terms and conditions and other contractual documentation.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written. Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent, you may also be a member of a recognised professional body. You will have great attention to detail and will be able to achieve and deliver contractual quantity, quality and technical requirements.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.