My client is looking to recruit a Process Development Engineer for their company based in Melksham. They manufacture safety critical components for the rail industry, and due to growth in 2019 are now looking to recruit this role to support the engineering team.
The main function of the role is to implement, support and improve the manufacturing processes on site, which will involve capex projects.
- Implement & monitor safe systematic processes
- Understand & demonstrate accurately, capacity and capability of the product line
- Design & development of specialist assembly, test and packing production equipment / tooling
- Strive to promote & install material flow principles
- Production & implementation of required technical documentation to standard
- Deal effectively & efficiently with day to day technical and process issues
- Work to the company Quality Procedures and Manuals
- Work within the team environment to implement change
- Report savings & cost avoidance
The successful candidate must be educated to a minimum of HNC level and have experience of lean manufacturing tools and continuous improvement, Proven project delivery including NPI, Technical support and working within technical teams
In return my client offer a competitive salary package and benefits.
Keywords: Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, Lean Engineer, 6 Sigma, Kaizen