Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 5 but some flexibility required
Are you a hands-on individual looking for their next role with an established business? Are you looking for a role that provides an opportunity for career progression and full training? Are you a team player who can share responsibility whilst maintaining high levels of efficiency? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a leading supplier in the textiles industry, is seeking a Production Technician who, after completing full training, would be encouraged to move into the role of Print Supervisor. You will be working within a company who strongly believe in investing in their employees and developing their skills. Initially, you will be working under the Print Supervisor to ensure outstanding quality, care and maintenance are provided.
- Making paints for the next day of printing to a high quality
- Provide outstanding quality of printing by following guidelines and instructions
- Assist in keeping records of maintenance procedures and reporting issues as they arise
- Previous experience in a printing environment would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within a production environment, or a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
The successful candidate will be a good communicator and a quick learner, as well having a good eye for detail. You will be flexible and be able to adapt to new processes and skills quickly and with ease. Any previous experience within a production environment or within the printing industry will be favoured.