Full time Permanent
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Qualified, Practice Accountant to join our client in their Swindon Office. This role presents an opportunity to join a growing Accountancy practice with excellent future career prospects. Your responsibilities as an Accountant will include;
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, including balance sheet reconciliations and detailed P&L analysis.
- Assistance in year-end statutory accounts, and where appropriate budgets and management accounts as well.
- Managing personal client portfolio for a wide range of clients.
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping duties as well as undertaking general accounting and administrative tasks.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of monthly/weekly payroll and RTI submissions.
- Regular liaison with partners, other departments and third parties.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will have previous Accounting experience within a practice and be aware of business trends along with thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles. You will also have experience with;
- Ledger functions and the month end and year end close processes
- Accounting software
- Gift Aid
- Auto Enrolment
- Charity Accounts
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm - There may be some flexibility
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.