PR Account Director
Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience.
The hours of work Monday to Friday are 9am to 5.30pm
I have been requested to assist with the recruitment of a PR Account Director to join our client located on the outskirts of Marlborough, Wiltshire.
I would like to talk with you if you are an ambitious, self-motivated, PR professional, experienced in the fast-moving world of Information Technology, as this may be the job you are looking for.
Prerequisites and responsibilities for this position, include:
- Proven track record, demonstrating successful management and implementation of international Public Relations, Analyst Relations and Social Media campaigns for tech clients within an agency environment.
- Creativity - active contribution to team brainstorming sessions for new creative PR campaign concepts and initiatives
- Research and writing skills to produce some PR content, such as press releases, editorial pitches, media FAQs, blogs, social media posts etc,
- Sufficient technical and market knowledge to oversee and guide client briefings with our internal writers to produce additional in-depth content such as by-lines, thought leadership features, case studies and use cases, podcast and webcast scripts, video storyboards, White Papers, eBooks etc.
- Proactive and successful pitching of news stories and features to appropriate international media to secure consistent great coverage for our clients
- Developing and managing on-going international analyst relations programmes
- Conducting and commissioning market research, surveys etc. on behalf of clients
- Organising international media conferences and virtual events/briefings
- Preparation of regular PR campaign progress reports and conduct regular client reviews
- Participate in new business pitches and undertake research for client proposals (later)
- Develop and manage the process for possible crisis PR scenarios
- Build positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and the international media
- Implement and manage integrated international PR, AR, Social Media and Digital Marketing campaigns with team members
Previous experience in tech PR/AR covering some of the sectors mentioned in the intro above are absolutely essential requirements along with existing, well established, positive relationships with international business/technology press and analysts.
During lock-down the successful candidate will work from home, however once restrictions are lifted they would be expected to work from the office near Marlborough, Wiltshire a minimum of at least two days a week.
There will possibly be one or two days a week when an earlier or later starts as a number of clients are based in the USA and most of the campaigns managed are international covering NORAM, LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you've got what it takes to become an integral member of our clients highly successful, results orientated team, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV