Temporary to Permanent
£12-£13 per hour
My client is looking to recruit a Plumber to work within their established team in Devizes, on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing an effective right first-time plumbing maintenance service to residential clients.
· Day to day plumbing fault diagnosis and general repairs in occupied or void properties and garages for residential clients.
· Installation or repair of components, bathrooms, toilets, showers, shower trays wash hand basin/sink, cold water tank including making good to wall tiling/boxing in/bath panels.
· Effectively diagnose and repair leaks (including hidden) and make good boxing and tiling.
· Repair, replace or clear blockages to all types of domestic drainage systems.
· Effective maintenance/making safe & installation of cylinders, vented or un-vented with the relevant qualifications.
· Repair or replace or add to existing domestic hot/cold water systems including solid fuel including but not limited to wet systems radiator renewal, thermostatic mixer taps, pump replacement.
· Repair/maintain/replace rainwater goods.
- Safe erection of scaffold towers and use of ladders.
- Participate in Out of Hours delivery service, if required.
· Comply with all relevant company policies and procedures ensuring that the company Equality & Diversity Policy is fully implemented at all times.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies, procedures and guidelines as set out in your personal H&S manual and promote and maintain an active approach to health and safety, in respect of yourself, colleagues and customers.
- Report all accidents, near misses and emergency hazards which have the potential to cause harm, to customers, employees or the public without delay.
- Hold a current and full driving licence.
Having experience after trade training as a Plumber or proven long-term history working as a multi trade operative within the industry, are essential requirements for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist this established and successful organisation, who invest highly in quality of service.
This will also be an immediate start for the right candidate.