Personal Assistant (PA)
Salary: Up to £17,000
Permanent working 25 hours per week.
09:00 - 14:00 Monday to Friday
Free on-site parking
Our Client is an extremely successful and established Business whose core work area is producing detailed analytical reports on individuals and companies.
I am recruiting a part time Personal Assistant to join our Client based in Marlborough with Responsibilities and duties to include:
- Providing PA support to the Business Owner with personal matters.
- Providing PA support to the Business Owner with business matters (including proof reading client reports).
- Assisting (and on occasions deputising for) the Operations Manager with HR administration.
- Assisting with other areas of day to day office administration
- The successful applicant will have proven experience of working closely as a Personal Assistant to tight deadlines with accuracy being key to success.
- Diary management
- The successful candidate will need to be very discrete and understand the confidential nature of much of the work that they will be dealing with.
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Be willing to take responsibility.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Be highly organized with strong administration skills.
- Appropriate and trustworthy with confidential handling of personal information.
- Have good IT skills and knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, analytical and focused Personal Assistant to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email