Contract Term: 12 Months
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 Depending on experience
Hours: Full time (Negotiable)
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a HR & Payroll Advisor based in the Devizes.
You will be responsible for the monthly payroll preparation, and also supporting the various departments within the business with HR support as required.
The company are a global leader within their industry, and the position will support the existing HR team based in Devizes who support the European locations of the business advising and supporting staff and line managers on HR/Payroll matters, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
The role will initially be for a 12 month period, although there is the possibility that his may be extended depending on the needs of the business at the time.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Management of monthly and annual payroll cycle. Analysis and problem solving queries and advising business leaders and associates where appropriate.
- Leading and assisting with the annual audit process
- Support management of Associates pay and compensation and benefits
- Provide specialist payroll / taxation advice to European / International project developments as required
- Provide professional HR support, advice and services to line management on employee relations issues including discipline, grievance, performance and absence management, meeting best practice / corporate guidelines and the requirements of local employment legislation
- Designing and developing HR policies to support the employee life cycle
- Raising capability and accountability of front line managers to take responsibility in leading and managing their direct reports - coaching, training and developing
- Ensure staff appraisal, training and development programmes are in place and implemented to assure competency (suitably qualified and experienced personnel) and support the achievement of objectives.
- HR / Payroll experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of Payroll and HMRC regulations, processes, policies and guidelines
- Knowledge and application of UK employment legislation
- Educated to CIPD Level 3 (minimum)