Part Time Monday - Friday
£30,000 - £35,000pa
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience of Global Payroll? Are you able to work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy is paramount? If YES then we have the role for you.
Our Client is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager, to manage the global payroll process for multiple locations. No two days will be the same, from collating data for the payroll input to owning the relationship with the payroll provider, this is a role for a dynamic individual who loves to stay busy.
- Ensure payment to employees is made on time
- Monitor overtime forms to ensure compliance
- Deal with payroll queries from all global locations
- Ensure commission data is gathered and approved for payment
- Review payroll data
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation and review of payroll journals
- Production of information reports
- Ensure the payroll provider is compliant
- Manage payroll forecasting
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of UK payroll legal requirements
- Experience of administrating auto-enrolment pension scheme
It would be advantageous to have experience of working within a commission-based environment, with global payroll experience. Previous experience of payroll legal requirements in different countries would also be desirable.
The hours are 20 - 25 hours per week Monday - Friday.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.