Payroll & HR Systems Manager
£35000 - negotiable depending on experience
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours/week
Do you have extensive Payroll experience? Do you have working knowledge of pension schemes?
Can you confidently understand the end to end Payroll and HR processes? Are you an exceptional communicator both verbally as well as in writing?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting new role for you!
Working for a prestigious Warminster based business, you will sit the purpose of your role will be to
deliver a comprehensive payroll and pension's service, ensuring timely payments, legal compliance and excellent customer service. Key duties will include:
- Management of all aspects of the four in-house payrolls
- Ensure the payroll is committed and paid in an accurate and timely manner whilst ensuring compliance
- Management of the pension arrangements for the two schemes
- Oversee the daily operation of the HR Information Systems (Payroll, HR and T&A)
- Act as the specialist in all matters relating to pensions and payroll, e.g. Auto-enrolment, PAYE, NICs, P11Ds, PSA
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience in Payroll, with a proven background in developing and enforcing Payroll policies. You will have a good knowledge of end-to-end HR and payroll processes as well as pension schemes. You will have the ability to liaise with both internal and externals stakeholders at all levels as well as being able to remain calm under pressure. This is very much a developmental role as their new systems are still being implemented therefore you be keen to streamline and roll your sleeves up.
This is an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in the development of the Payroll team so if you feel you have the skills and experience do not hesitate to apply today!