£19,000 - £20,000
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm & Friday 8:00pm - 5:00pm
Are you immediately available and seeking a new challenge? Are you interested in the agriculture sector? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client based in Devizes is looking for a Parts Controller to join their expansive company on a permanent basis. You will be based within their Crane division providing support to customers, stakeholders and service engineers whilst carrying out various administrative tasks.
- Establish the customer's requirements and advise prices
- Produce customer invoices for the Despatch Team to process
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a prompt and efficient manner
- Order and advise potential delivery dates for non-stocked parts
- Issue credit notes to customers when required
- Escalate customer complaints and account issues to line managers when appropriate
- Provide support to other areas of the Parts Department
- Competent in IT Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a focused and 'can do' attitude
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a parts/aftersales environment whilst being self-motivated as well as a good team player. You will have the ability to prioritise work and demonstrate strong negotiations skills with excellent and confident customer service.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.