Agricultural Parts Advisor
£23 - £27,000 DOE
We are currently working with a leading multi-discipline agricultural engineering organisation and due to continual growth, they now require an additional Agricultural Parts Advisor. It is essential all applicants have agricultural machinery knowledge, experience working within a similar role and a genuine passion for the industry.
Working alongside their existing friendly and established team, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of agricultural parts, supporting both their internal and external customers.
- Fielding enquiries from a large customer base, both in person and over the phone.
- Ordering parts from suppliers, ensuring they are received and stored correctly.
- Supplying parts to external and internal customers in a timely manner.
- Dealing with deliveries, uploading and price checking.
- Stock checks, management and periodical audits.
- Supporting engineers and customers with agricultural parts and technical advice.
- Ensuring the efficient and successful delivery of purchases.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner and confident customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Strong IT, literacy and administrative aptitude.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well as part of a team.
- A genuine passion for the industry.
- A Full Driving Licence - essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, with a continued family orientated ethos. The company also pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within their field.
If this position is of interest and you are looking for a long-term career with excellent progression prospects, salary and benefits, then please forward your CV today!