CMD Recruitment are working closely with a leading multi discipline engineering organisation based in Wiltshire. Due to growth now require a Parts Advisor to help support their existing Team based at our client's depot in Frome. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of parts support to both internal and external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a one of best award-winning employers within Wiltshire. You will enjoy working in a company that values and appreciates their employees and who has maintained their family ethos for over 100 years.
- Serve agricultural customers in person and by phone and support our client's engineers with parts and technical help
- Stock input and control
- Providing parts to internal and external customers
- Ensuring efficient and successful delivery of parts
- Technical support to customers over the phone
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of parts/after sales
- Background from heavy plant or similar mechanical industry
- Confident using IT Based systems
- Highly Customer Focused
- Well organized and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and comfortable dealing with customers
In return our client is offering a long term position within a company where hard work is valued and rewarded, also you will have the Company Benefits which include Yearly Bonuses, Pension, Employee Share Scheme, Staff Discounts