Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE.
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
49 Hours per week
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm and Saturday's 8am - 12pm.
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor?
Do you have knowledge of Diesel Engines?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client sell spare parts for several diesel engine manufacturers.
Manufacturers that parts can be purchased for include the following to mention a few: Lister Petter, Kubota, Yanmar, John Deere Industrial, Lombardini, Kohler, Perkins and FG Wilson.
The successful applicant will join a busy Parts Department providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
I am recruiting for an Experienced Parts Advisor to join our Client who are a well-established and respected Engine Spare Parts Distributor based in Teignmouth, South Devon.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a busy office within the Parts Team.
- The ideal applicant would have experience in a spare parts department, ideally in relation to industrial/marine engines.
- To provide a professional and confident approach whilst communicating with Customers at all times.
- Be recognised as a Data Cabling expert who can gain the trust and respect of the business and customers.
- Possess the ability to survey, plan and deliver a Data Cabling project to the customers' expectations.
- Provide liaison and guidance to customer and 3rd party IT professionals to ensure quality delivery of our solutions.
- Produce detailed technical implementation documentation.
- Experience in the engine brands mentioned would be very beneficial.
- Full training will be provided on internal systems
- Strong computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel is required.
- To provide excellent customer service and the ability to provide technical explanations.
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- To manage a varied workload in a fast-paced, demanding environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email