Part Time Interior Design Retail Assistant
Outskirts of Hungerford, Wiltshire
Permanent and Part Time (24 and 32 hours per week available)
Are you a self-motivated and experienced Retail Professional?
Do you have an interest in Interior Design?
If you have answered YES, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a successful multi-channel retailer of beautiful, unique and affordable furniture and accessories for the home. With 14 stores and an extensive mail order, online and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
I am recruiting for a Part Time Interior Sales Advisor to work 32 and 24 hours per week to join the team within their store on the outskirts of Hungerford.
The successful applicant will have an array of duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Providing advice and guidance on our products to customers making telephone enquiries.
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complimentary products.
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning.
- Merchandising of products and accepting deliveries.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Hard working with a hands-on approach.
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational skills.
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Confidence in selling, able to link-sell, be target-driven/able to meet targets as an individual.
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors.
The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced and successful business. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including quarterly bonus based on performance, staff discount, pension scheme and continuous personal development.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email