Part Time Financial Administrator
Up to £9.50 per hour
24 Hours per Week
Have you gained experience within Accounts?
Interested in a part time opportunity?
Do you have your own transport?
If you have answered "yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a small but established business located on the outskirts of Warminster. Due to their rural location, you will definitely need to have your own transport.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator to join their small and very friendly team, working 24 hours per week. The Finance duties will mainly be based within Purchase Ledger and Credit Control.
However, our client is also looking for an individual who is flexible enough to cover some Customer Service duties on occasion. Training will be given!
Duties will include;-
* Reconciling monthly supplier statements and invoices against purchase orders.
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details within Purchase Ledger.
* Inputting supplier purchase orders.
* Inputting bills and ensuring timely payments.
* Updating financial system to reflect regular monthly expenses.
* Creating a documented procedure manual for Purchase Ledger & Credit Control.
* Credit checking new and existing customers.
* Setting up, monitoring and removal of credit accounts.
* Reconciling remittance advice notes with payments made into bank accounts.
* Previous Accounts / Bookkeeping experience.
* Must have own transport.
* Willing to learn new duties within Customer Services.
* Very good IT skills.
* Excellent communication skills.