Part Time Finance Officer
Up to £30,000 pro rata
Do you have an in depth knowledge of Sage Line 50?
Are you comfortable in a Finance based 'sole role' within an established and growing organisation?
Interested in a 20 hour working week, with the hours fitting in around your needs?!
If you have answered "Yes" to the above three questions, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is an established and award winning firm, offering a fantastic working environment.
They are now looking to recruit a Part Time Finance Officer to work a 20 hour week and the overall aim of this role is to proactively manage the firms financial function.
Key Duties will include;
* Support the Directors in all financial matters concerning the business.
* Ensure compliance with financial legislation and advise on the implications of any changes.
* Analyse performance in a monthly finance period and prepare and present the Management Accounts to the Directors.
* Cash Flow Management.
* Prepare annual accounts and schedules to Trial Balance for submission to external accountant.
* Prepare, submit and pay quarterly VAT Returns.
* Process monthly Payroll including pension scheme administration.
* Maintain Fixed Asset records.
* Maintain accounting procedures and controls.
* Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
* Ideally possess some relevant professional qualifications (AAT, CIMA, etc)
* In depth knowledge of Sage Line 50.
* Any understanding of Project Management systems a great advantage.
* Any experience or knowledge of Xero a great advantage.
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.